The sum of all gains is this:
- Met inspiring female social leaders in Panama and Costa Rica and organized the first art therapy workshop of my third documentary #SermujerLatinoamerica in San Jose.
2. Took courses on sacred feminine, empowerment and sexuality with incredible masters in Colombia and Mexico Susana Perez Garcia, Andrea Garcia and Azul Anaite, among others.
3. For over 8 months I moved to Miami to make my consultancy business official and expanded my client base to female entrepreneurs in more than 5 countries in English and Spanish.
4. Offered my first conference in Miami on #SermujerLatinoamerica preliminary results of this 2-year investigation on gender based violence and gendered peace in Latin America
6. Met many wonderful women and friends thanks to @wearemillennialwomen and @createcultivate
7. And to finish off this year of evolution, I moved officially to Mexico this December. Here I will continue to expand on my international client base, research and speaking engagements.
I’m grateful for how 2018 taught me to:
💖Own my master number’s mission
💖Stop judging myself for my ideas
💖Make my consultancy business official
💖Grow in community
💖Nurture my life and client relationships
💖Be “ok” with being seen
What was your biggest lesson in 2018?