A first glance.
Womanhood and International Relations is a bi-weekly podcast created by Natalia Bonilla to explore the intersection of feminist theory from a personal to an international level.
In this this episode we explore:
A look at questions and topics on the role actors play in this pandemic, media representations, social inequality and women’s visibility and exclusion from health and decision-making processes.
Recommended links of this episode:
- Paying attention to women’s needs and leadership will strengthen COVID-19 response
- COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
- UN chief calls for global ceasefire to focus on ‘the true fight of our lives’
- CFFP: Feminist Resources on the Pandemic
- John Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center
- Covid-19: Waging war against the virus is not what we need to be doing
- COVID-19: the gendered impacts of the outbreak
- 11 questions about the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, answered
- Coronavirus is more fatal in men than women, major study suggests
- Mapping the Coronavirus Outbreak Across the World
For the latest podcast updates, subscribe to the WIR newsletter here.