A first glance.
Womanhood and International Relations is a bi-weekly podcast created by Natalia Bonilla to explore the intersection of feminist theory from a personal to an international level.
To watch the video click here.
In this this episode we explore:
A look at questions and topics on the role actors play in this pandemic, media representations, social inequality and women’s visibility and exclusion from health and decision-making processes.
Recommended links of this episode:
- Paying attention to women’s needs and leadership will strengthen COVID-19 response
- COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
- UN chief calls for global ceasefire to focus on ‘the true fight of our lives’
- CFFP: Feminist Resources on the Pandemic
- John Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center
- Covid-19: Waging war against the virus is not what we need to be doing
- COVID-19: the gendered impacts of the outbreak
- 11 questions about the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, answered
- Coronavirus is more fatal in men than women, major study suggests
- Mapping the Coronavirus Outbreak Across the World
For the latest podcast updates, subscribe to the WIR newsletter here.
Let’s connect via social media, follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Leave a Reply