Conoce la historia detrás de la comunidad Querida Viajera, una plataforma de apoyo a mujeres viajeras interesadas en emprender recorridos de autoconocimiento.
El empoderamiento femenino fue un término que resonó internacionalmente en la Cuarta Conferencia Mundial sobre la Mujer en Pekín, China, en 1995.Continue reading
Entrepreneur, ¿por qué suprimimos, hombres y mujeres, nuestro femenino en el liderazgo?
I’ve been following Yvette Luciano’s work for more than a year now but last December I read once again her book Soulpreneurs just to find an easy tip on marketing and selling.
Since self-belief and money blocks are issues we commonly address in our sessions, please find below some of her drops of wisdom:
- A soulful approach to selling is “Sharing”.
- We sell “solutions” to problems.
- When we speak to the world from a “sharing” perspective, we bring excitement to our communication because we believe our solutions will change other people’s careers and lives.
- Fear of rejection and failure can be overcome when one connects with the true essence of the product or service. If you know, deep inside, that what you offer is of value, you hold its worth. You do not hesitate to share it. You must first believe it is valuable, worth sharing.
- As it happens with many of us, sometimes we give too much sometimes not expecting much in return. In our sessions, we have probably discussed this already: the universal law of giving and receiving. We must not hurt our relationship with our communities by giving them so they can receive all the time. This creates an unbalanced situation. We must guide our community to give as well and we must be willing to open and receive.
- To create a loving relationship with money we must imprint it the same energy of love to your products and services.
How can you do that? Luciano offers the following exercise:
Set your intentions around money here:
1. Why would money want to land in your hands?
2. How will you treat it? How do you feel about it?
3. What will you and money co-create together?
4. What difference will money make to your:
B. Physical Health
C. Mental Well-being
E. Audience, clients and community
F. Causes & Charities
5. Make a declaration “I am worthy to receive”.
6. And lastly, write your own letter to the bank of the Universe. What are you ready to give in order to receive?
The clearer you are on your vision, feeling and action, the better.