Wondering where to start learning gender perspectives on world affairs? Here is a top list of recommended books for you.
I’ve been following Yvette Luciano’s work for more than a year now but last December I read once again her book Soulpreneurs just to find an easy tip on marketing and selling.
Since self-belief and money blocks are issues we commonly address in our sessions, please find below some of her drops of wisdom:
- A soulful approach to selling is “Sharing”.
- We sell “solutions” to problems.
- When we speak to the world from a “sharing” perspective, we bring excitement to our communication because we believe our solutions will change other people’s careers and lives.
- Fear of rejection and failure can be overcome when one connects with the true essence of the product or service. If you know, deep inside, that what you offer is of value, you hold its worth. You do not hesitate to share it. You must first believe it is valuable, worth sharing.
- As it happens with many of us, sometimes we give too much sometimes not expecting much in return. In our sessions, we have probably discussed this already: the universal law of giving and receiving. We must not hurt our relationship with our communities by giving them so they can receive all the time. This creates an unbalanced situation. We must guide our community to give as well and we must be willing to open and receive.
- To create a loving relationship with money we must imprint it the same energy of love to your products and services.
How can you do that? Luciano offers the following exercise:
Set your intentions around money here:
1. Why would money want to land in your hands?
2. How will you treat it? How do you feel about it?
3. What will you and money co-create together?
4. What difference will money make to your:
B. Physical Health
C. Mental Well-being
E. Audience, clients and community
F. Causes & Charities
5. Make a declaration “I am worthy to receive”.
6. And lastly, write your own letter to the bank of the Universe. What are you ready to give in order to receive?
The clearer you are on your vision, feeling and action, the better.
You can always choose how to see any situation.
Reading again on New Year The Universe Has Your Back by @gabbybernstein a lesson that stood out to me is that we do not see what happens with our eyes but by how we interpret what we see.
We give meaning to what we see.
We can see obstacles as roadblocks or as opportunities to find new ways to move ahead.
Choice is one of the most powerful tools we have.
Choose to see the negative, the empty glass, the problems and that is what you will attract.
Choose the positive, the glass full, the universe supporting you with blessings and that is what you will attract.
Like attracts like.
Use the energy of the New Year to do yourself a favor: Choose how you want to live your life.