La lectura crítica de medios es una destreza que nos permite procesar los mensajes de los medios de comunicación a los que nos exponemos.
3 keys to feminine leadership style
Too many bright ideas are shut down because of a lack of planning.
It is easier to make a plan than to develop a strategy.
A plan is a list of action steps to achieve a goal.
When we are planning we are thinking of 1 option, 1 route that will lead us to where we want to go.
But often, plans crash.
They crash because team members, timing, resources and environmental factors play a big part on how things will happen.
If we just focus on this way of thinking, we will waste too much time and energy on plan A, B, C. Doubts will chime in, slowing things down.
A strategy is different to a plan for it is dynamic in nature.
It is the design of a long-term roadmap open to evolution.
A plan is…
- Focused on achieving one objective
- Static in nature
- Organized action steps
A strategy is…
- Focused on achieving several objectives
- Dynamic in nature
- Evolving with several plans and options
- Organized taking in consideration people, time, efforts and resources
- Open to situation and risk analysis
We can use a plan for each business or life objective.
We can use a strategy to uphold the energy of the mission and vision.
I’ve been following Yvette Luciano’s work for more than a year now but last December I read once again her book Soulpreneurs just to find an easy tip on marketing and selling.
Since self-belief and money blocks are issues we commonly address in our sessions, please find below some of her drops of wisdom:
- A soulful approach to selling is “Sharing”.
- We sell “solutions” to problems.
- When we speak to the world from a “sharing” perspective, we bring excitement to our communication because we believe our solutions will change other people’s careers and lives.
- Fear of rejection and failure can be overcome when one connects with the true essence of the product or service. If you know, deep inside, that what you offer is of value, you hold its worth. You do not hesitate to share it. You must first believe it is valuable, worth sharing.
- As it happens with many of us, sometimes we give too much sometimes not expecting much in return. In our sessions, we have probably discussed this already: the universal law of giving and receiving. We must not hurt our relationship with our communities by giving them so they can receive all the time. This creates an unbalanced situation. We must guide our community to give as well and we must be willing to open and receive.
- To create a loving relationship with money we must imprint it the same energy of love to your products and services.
How can you do that? Luciano offers the following exercise:
Set your intentions around money here:
1. Why would money want to land in your hands?
2. How will you treat it? How do you feel about it?
3. What will you and money co-create together?
4. What difference will money make to your:
B. Physical Health
C. Mental Well-being
E. Audience, clients and community
F. Causes & Charities
5. Make a declaration “I am worthy to receive”.
6. And lastly, write your own letter to the bank of the Universe. What are you ready to give in order to receive?
The clearer you are on your vision, feeling and action, the better.