Listen to the latest episodes on Spotify, iTunes and Anchor FM.
Womanhood & International Relations Podcast
A weekly podcast created by Natalia Bonilla to explore the intersection of feminist theory from a personal to an international level.
The Evolution of Women World Leaders, Women’s Rights, Feminist Theory Applied to IR, Feminist Foreign Policies, Hegemonic Masculinity & Hegemonic Femininity, Colonial Mindset, Climate Change
- Ambika Vishwanath & Priyanka Bhide, Kubernein Initiative
- Verena Demmelbauer, Women Engage for a Common Future
- Kara Stuart, Women’s Climate Justice Collective in Australia
- Dr. Roudabeh Kishi, ACLED
- Vannary Kong and Jennifer Zhang, The World Is Watching – Black Lives Matter
- Marissa Conway, Centre for the Feminist Foreign Policy UK
- Dr. Pauline Stolz, Transnational Memories in Indonesia
- Hannah Ruth Dyson, Soul Seed Gathering
- Kimberly Loh, Conflict Resolution Specialist